Monday, March 14, 2011

Tsunami Weekend 3/11/11










On Thursday evening after windsurfing I got the news that a 9.1 earthquake had happen right off the coast of Japan which triggered a huge tsunami, along with the earthquake destroyed everything 4 miles inland. Craziness oh yah and a tsunami was heading straight towards Hawaii and later finding out that the west coast of the states would be hit also. We were very lucky because It could have been a lot worst here in the islands but we defiantly got hit, but nobody got hurt. A couple days later I was back in the water and took my sister and our friend on a down wind paddle.
Keep Japan and the people in your prayers and any damage in hawaii or the west coast.



1 comment:

  1. I love your cat eye sunglasses just like my Ray-Ban cat eye sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete